About the Golf Course
The Legends Golf and Country Club is one of Edmonton’s finest full-facility 27-hole golf courses. Just 25 minutes from downtown, it can be easily found a short 3 ½ miles north of Highway 16 near Sherwood Park.
Offering everything the serious golfer expects, this picturesque course features large, beautiful ponds, gently rolling hills, elevated tees, and combines spectacular views of the North Saskatchewan River valley with a tranquil setting to provide the golfer with an exciting and enjoyable golf experience. Water is in play on many holes.
Home to the Hickory Hacker golf league, a league in which all players compete with pre-1935 hickory-shafted golf clubs, the Legends is rapidly making a name for itself as an innovative, user-friendly golf course.
After your round, check out the Legends’ clubhouse with its panoramic views of the North Saskatchewan River. Its large deck overlooks the 9th green and the 10th tee. The clubhouse is also home to a terrific collection of antique golf clubs, plus displays dedicated to the early history of golf in Edmonton. On the lower level is a large private tournament room, ideal for company or group get-togethers.
Distinctive features of the course and facilities:
- Non-metal spike golf course
- Three sets of tee boxes on each hole, enabling your group to play at the length most suitable for each player’s ability
- Ponds and creeks are strategically located on 11 holes, enhancing the natural beauty of the golf course
- Computerized irrigation of greens, tees, and fairways
- Easy access from Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and Fort Saskatchewan
- Large clubhouse with a 3000 square foot banquet room and deck to accommodate groups of any size
- Tournament packages
- Licensed lounge and BBQ facilities
- Driving range
- 2 practice putting greens
- Equipment rentals – clubs, pull carts, power carts
- Complete line of clothing, equipment, and merchandise in our pro shop
- Visa, MasterCard, debit
The Legends driving range will be open for play until the snow flies.
View a short feature on the 9th hole of the Champions 9, named after Ben Hogan. Each of the 27 holes at the Legends Golf and Country Club features the history of the game of golf.