Fly over the Legends’ Champions 9
The golf course will be open to the public on Saturday, April 10th. We will be taking reservations starting Wednesday, April 7th from 8am–7pm.
The driving range is open for the 2021 season!
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
ENJOYING GOLF SAFELY AT THE LEGENDS
ARRIVING AT THE GOLF COURSE
- From May 10 to May 31 Tee times will be designated to those of the same household only unless member lives alone and can have up to two close contacts.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your tee time
- Please maintain a distance of 6 feet at all times
- Check in at the pro shop in the clubhouse (we cannot check you in prior to 20 minutes before your tee time)
- A mask covering the nose and mouth must be warn at all times in the clubhouse
- Cart rentals: Carts are first come first serve. Golfers from the same household may share a cart.
- Pro shop items: Balls, tees, gloves, and other items will be available for sale in the pro shop
- Food and beverages: The patio is closed until further notice but the restaurant is open for take out. Call 780-449-4015 for takeout orders.
- Scorecards and pencils: Print a copy of our scorecard or download the app mScorecard
DURING YOUR ROUND
- Do not shake hands at anytime
- Leave the pin in while putting (cups have been raised)
- All rakes have been removed at this time
- On-course washrooms will open in late spring
- Refrain from picking up your playing partner’s club, random golf balls, and stray tees
- The beverage cart will be available
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet with your playing partners
Inclement weather: in the event of a weather interruption, please return to your vehicle for proper shelter (our clubhouse cannot be a gathering location for large groups). Consider having one player from your team come back into the pro shop for a raincheck for each player.
AFTER YOUR ROUND
- If you rented a power cart then please unload your clubs directly into your vehicle and please return your power cart to the parking lot near The Traditions 1st tee box
- Dispose of any personal trash from your power cart in nearby receptacles
- Please refrain from excessive socializing in our parking lot. Thank you for your understanding.
Thank you for booking at The Legends and helping us ensure that golf is a safe and positive experience for all!
About the Golf CourseThe Legends Golf and Country Club is one of Edmonton’s finest full-facility 27-hole golf courses. Just 25 minutes from downtown, it can be easily found a short 3 ½ miles north of Highway 16 near Sherwood Park. Offering everything the serious golfer expects, this picturesque course features large, beautiful ponds, gently rolling hills, elevated tees, and combines spectacular views of the North Saskatchewan River valley with a tranquil setting to provide the golfer with an exciting and enjoyable golf experience. Water is in play on many holes. Home to the Hickory Hacker golf league, a league in which all players compete with pre-1935 hickory-shafted golf clubs, the Legends is rapidly making a name for itself as an innovative, user-friendly golf course. After your round, check out the Legends’ clubhouse with its panoramic views of the North Saskatchewan River. Its large deck overlooks the 9th green and the 10th tee. The clubhouse is also home to a terrific collection of antique golf clubs, plus displays dedicated to the early history of golf in Edmonton. On the lower level is a large private tournament room, ideal for company or group get-togethers.
Distinctive features of the course and facilities:
- Non-metal spike golf course
- Three sets of tee boxes on each hole, enabling your group to play at the length most suitable for each player’s ability
- Ponds and creeks are strategically located on 11 holes, enhancing the natural beauty of the golf course
- Computerized irrigation of greens, tees, and fairways
- Easy access from Edmonton, Sherwood Park, and Fort Saskatchewan
- Large 9000 square foot clubhouse, banquet room, and deck to accommodate groups of any size
- Tournament packages
- Licensed lounge and BBQ facilities
- Driving range
- 2 practice putting greens
- Equipment rentals – clubs, pull carts, power carts
- Complete line of clothing, equipment, and merchandise in our pro shop
- Visa, MasterCard, debit